New! Get Advanced Technical Support from AutodeskNow Subscription customers can get a full year's worth of direct, telephone support from Autodesk technical specialists for a modest, one-time fee.
Call Varitronics Systems, 732 356-7773 for more information.
Advanced Support Flyer How to Access Advanced Support
Installing Autodesk 2013 Software ACAD 2013 System Requirements
ACAD 2013 Installation Guide
ACAD 2013 Installation Help, FAQ, Licensing and Network Guide
ACAD System Requirements - Versions to 2004
Installation and Configuration pdf
Installation and Configuration links
Network Administrator's Guide
Preparing for Installation - videos
Suites Licensing FAQ
Installing Autodesk 2013 Suites Configuring and Installing Autodesk Products and Suites - Videos and Links
Preparing to Install Autodesk Suites - White Paper
Getting Technical Support from Autodesk
FREE online support with SubscriptionSubscription customers can receive FREE support from Autodesk via email as follows:
- Login to Subscription Center
- For product enhancements, e-Learning, and Internet technical support, click
"Access Your Subscription Benefits"
- To ask a specific question, Click "Support Requests"
- Click the "Need help? Contact Us" link on the left panel
- Click the "Technical Support" radio button and the "Select" bar
- Fill in the user form with your information and question.
- Add Varitronics Systems as your reseller, so we can view your request
- Click the "Save" button to submit
- After submitting, you may attach files if desired.
- Autodesk technical support will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Advanced SupportFor unlimited, 24-hr weekday telephone support (including remote desktop) from senior Autodesk technical experts, contact Varitronics Systems to add Advanced Support (formerly Gold Support) to your Subscription.
ResourcesGo to http://www.autodesk.com for community forums, knowledge base, etc.
Video tutorials are posted on http://www.youtube.com.
Call Varitronics Systems, 732 356-7773 for basic support. We are here to help!
For Varitronics customized training and consulting: Call Bonnie at 732 356-7773 x 211.
Getting Started With Subscription CenterIf you are a new Autodesk software subscriber, check out the many benefits of your free Subscription Center website!
Go there for:
- FREE upgrades and software enhancements
- Authorization codes to use earlier versions
- Authorization to install your software onto a laptop or home computer in addition to your office PC
- Online help from Autodesk
- Managing and maintaining your Autodesk licenses
How to: Download 2013 Autodesk Products
Download Problems? Help
Install Autodesk software
Register and Activate Software
Request DVD / Get Product or Authorization Codes
Transfer a license from one machine to another
Previous Version Authorization FAQ
Home Use FAQ
Forgot your userid and password? Login Help
Benefits of Software Subscription
New! Autodesk launches Web-based software and storage via Autodesk Cloud - FREE with Subscription!Autodesk Subscription customers gain a greater advantage for enhanced collaboration, mobility, and computing power by using new, web-based technology from Autodesk. Autodesk Cloud provides FREE: 3GB of Internet storage space, plus additional eServices, depending on your product and number of seats on subscription. Announcing Autodesk Cloud
What is Autodesk Cloud All About?Cloud Facts & Features
What Cloud Features Can I Access?Details
All Autodesk Subscription customers can use: Autodesk® Cloud Documents
DWG Viewing and Editing via WS
3GB Internet storage space per seat on subscription
Autodesk® Design Review mobile app
Premium/Ultimate Design Suite Subscription customers also get: Autodesk® Cloud Rendering
Autodesk® Green Building Studio
Autodesk® Revit Conceptual Analysis
Getting Started with Autodesk CloudTo take advantage of these features:
1. Have your serial number handy so you can verify the cloud services you are entitled to. (Help/About in your application toolbar should display your serial number. If you can't find it, call Varitronics Systems at 732 356-7773 for assistance.)
2. Login to http://accounts.autodesk.com and set up an account. You can use your existing Subscription Center userid and password.
3. Read the Customer FAQ for details and instructions for accessing your Cloud services.